Saturday 29 June 2013

New blogspot for noisecore only worship. Minimalist anarchist noise-shit fi

I am James, owner of Intestine Stew Tapes (now defunct) mind behind many noisecore, experimental, shit-fi. My life has been a challenge to hold true to my fascination with collecting rare bands and creating new sounds. I am part of the following projects, Intestine Stew Zine, the only hand written, type written noisecore zine left on earth. Submersed Cadaver, Elephant Man Behind The Sun, Chernobyl Children. I am a living encyclopedia of 1990's noisecore and modern noisecore. Including gore-noise and subgenres, made up genres by weirdos. I have many pen pals and have always traded internationally. I hope you enjoy my noise life. I am unemployed by choice, I am a known criminal and convicted felon. But all these negatives in my life has never strayed me from my obsession for weirdo music. Even in prison I continued drawing for my zine and talking to noise fans though the mail. I will take you on a journey of talentless bands with lots of energy, true art if you ask me.

To start things off, one of my favorite projects. I will be uploading my own raritys of American gore-noise that I recieved in the mail over the years. But for now I am just reposting some stuff I own but didn't rip myself.                


I have a very poor life, I barely make it through the months so no trades are happening. I struggle from depression and it effects me wanting to continue zines. So I am going doing it online. Enjoy.

1 comment: