Sunday 21 July 2013

Shit life update.

Ah, Listerine drinking bums, railroad tracks, red skys and pure absolute urban despair and in the middle of it: I present shitty music. Fact: just because this is a "noisecore" blog that is a term meaning many styles of improvised or unorthodox music. So I present some stuff to you, I James Tarr am in physical pain a lot. I need to take pain killers for nerve damage to my neck and face from slashing my jugular vein. It got me nowhere and this music will too. Sorry I am too depressed to upload tapes that much anymore. I live in a very small urban town with shitty bands with no originality, I am so sick of this shit. I am sick of you, I am sick of your informants, your cops, your security. So with pessimistic intentions here are some rare uploads:
A weird freak named Embryo and his great project Mermaid In a Manhole, I listened to it since 2002. I did not know him on a personal level then, but now I do. He inspires me to want to do more noise and experimental. I have no means, I live in a basement but maybe someday. Who has the biggest cock in Sydney, Nova Scotia?

No comments:

Post a Comment